INSTRUCTIONS for POSTER PRESENTERS
- Each poster presentation will be assigned one side of a 4-foot high by 8-foot wide poster board.
- Poster presenters must pin their poster onto the poster board labeled with their session ID number (found in the final meeting program).
- Push pins will be available in the poster board area and registration desk.
- On the day of your poster session (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday), all posters need to be posted no later than 9:00 a.m. and taken down after 4:00 p.m., but no later than 6:00 p.m. If you are presenting a poster on Tuesday you need to remove your poster immediately after the 3-3:30 viewing period.
- At least one author of the abstract must be present at the poster during both designated viewing times on your day.
INSTRUCTIONS for SYMPOSIUM and PLATFORM PRESENTERS
Each session will be either 60 or 90 minutes and will feature either 3 or 5 presentations respectively. Each session will have a chair to moderate the session.
Your presentation must be in Microsoft Power Point format (widescreen 16:9 preferred) on a USB memory stick written in a manner readable by a standard computer. A general guideline helpful for estimating the correct length of your presentation is a maximum of one slide per minute. The file name of your presentation should include the final ID (e.g. WE-SY-G2) followed by the lead author's last name and first initial. Speakers will be responsible for bringing their presentation to the registration desk the evening before their session begins.
The following audio-visual equipment will be available for your use: LCD data projector, laptop, and laser pointer.