Become an Exhibitor!
By exhibiting at the 2017 ISES Annual Meeting, you will be marketing your company's products and services to 500+ of the leading environmental and health experts from around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to engage with top exposure scientists for future sales, as well as to recruit staff for your company at all levels of experience (for example, at the 2015 meeting, over 150 attendees registered in the student/new researcher/developing country category). To enhance visibility of exhibitors during the meeting, we are having a joint Exhibitor, Technology, and Committee Fair. This joint session will certainly bring a crowd!
Exhibits will be located close to registration, coffee breaks and abstract presentation rooms to ensure maximum visibility.
Your exhibit fee of $1400 entitles you to:
- One skirted table located in a high-visibility central location from 10/15/2017 until 10/19/2017. Tables will be available for set-up beginning at 8:00 am on 10/15. You can begin tear down of your table at noon on the 19th.
- Two chairs and a wastebasket
- One tent card with your company name
- Listing in the final program
- Listing with logo if requested on the exhibitor page of the meeting web site
- Listing on the meeting app with an opportunity to upload your company brochure and other information
- One full conference registration. Additional registrations will be charged at the appropriate member or non-member rate. Exhibitor ribbons will be displayed on conference name badges.
We continue to explore other opportunities for exhibiting companies to interact with the Meeting participants and will post more information as we finalize the details. If you are interested in exhibiting or learning about other potential opportunities to market your company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference ISES Exhibits
in the subject line or call 703-925-9455 x116
to speak to Pam Jensen.