ISES is a specialty society focused on understanding the complex inter-relationships between human populations, communities, ecosystems, wildlife, and chemical, biological, and physical agents, and non-chemical stressors.
We are an influential professional society with a mission to serve and promote our members and advance the field of exposure science. When you join ISES, you will make a difference in furthering this mission and have opportunities to meet others who share your passion for exposure science.
Membership benefits include:
- Online subscription to our official journal: Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology
- Reduced rate registration for ISES annual meetings
- Early notification of annual meetings
- Regular emails about our Society and its activities
- Opportunities to actively engage in our Society, including involvement in the ISES Mentoring Program and Annual Meeting development
- Networking opportunities during the year and at our annual meetings.
- Reduced page charges if you are the first or corresponding author on a paper published in JESEE. Discounts will be applied at production, following the completion of the supplied page charge form.
- Opportunity to join a committee and help shape the society.
ISES membership is a smart investment in your professional development.
ISES Welcomes You!
Any individual with a professional interest in exposure science is invited to join. The Society seeks broad participation from various disciplines such as: exposure assessment, chemistry, biochemistry, risk assessment, biostatistics, physiology, toxicology, epidemiology, ecology, environmental engineering, and others.
You may join
by submitting an application and the annual membership fee online through our secure payment processor, or by fax or postal mail to the Secretariat. Students and international professionals with an interest in exposure assessment are especially encouraged to join. Contact the Secretariat: email@example.com.