ISES2021: Multisector Engagement for Addressing Emerging Environmental Exposures
Know Before You Show
Meeting Login and Profile Setup
- The conference platform will be available for you on Friday, August 27th to create your profile and customized agenda. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with login instructions and credentials on Friday.
- Please save or bookmark the site for easy access. The email will have the subject “ISES 2021 Virtual Meeting Login Credentials” and may filter to your spam folder.
- The link provided in the email is unique to you and is your access point to the platform. If you have not received this email by 3:00 pm or you need assistance logging on or accessing sessions, please email us here.
- We recommend you create your personalized ‘My Agenda’ by selecting the sessions you want to attend by clicking on the star to the right of the desired session.
- Then, spend some time familiarizing yourself with the platform.
Get comfortable with the technology
- Test your setup ahead of time. We recommend using the most recent version of Google Chrome. While other browsers work with the system including Firefox and Edge, we find that Chrome offers the best experience for most.
- The faster your internet connection, the better your virtual experience will be. If you’ll be connecting using Wi-Fi, make sure you have access to a strong, reliable signal. The fastest connection is a wired ethernet connection.
- For the sessions within the platform, it is recommended you download the latest version of Zoom for participation.
- Take a look at this video as it takes you on a short tour of the ISES platform. We’re building it as we speak so this is a very short but informative video to show you how the platform will look and how to navigate it.
- Here are some general FAQs that may be helpful if you have questions or concerns.
Make the Most of the ISES 2021 Virtual Meeting!
- Please note that while the agenda is published based on the US Eastern Time Zone (ET), your agenda within the platform will sync to the time zone you selected/confirmed at the time of registration.
- Official meeting start: We kick off on Monday, August 30th at 8:30 am ET with our First Time Attendee/Conference Award Winner Networking Event.
- Have a snack and water handy to refuel. Our agenda is jam-packed with over 175 posters, 30+ symposiums, dozens of networking opportunities, and so much more! Breaks are scheduled throughout, but we don’t want you to miss the great content.
- Check out the FAQ page, located on the left-hand navigation, for platform best practices.
- During programmed conference hours, you can chat live with our support team within the platform via the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page.
Connect with Others
- Visit the Sponsor page and connect with our meeting Sponsors!
- Dive into the 175+ posters under the Poster Session Tab.
- We have an Affinity Group Discussions meeting daily, and we hope you’ll join us.
- The Women’s Networking Group is meeting twice during the meeting – see you there!
- The Sensor Technology Fair is presenting twice and you won’t want to miss it!
- The Main Stage Plenary Speakers, from around the world, are excited to present to you throughout the conference, and some will be available to chat during their presentations.
- Students and New Researchers: There is a Student and New Researcher Happy Hour scheduled during the virtual meeting. Be sure to RSVP for it. This is open to all students or new researchers, members or non-members.
We are thrilled to present you with the ISES 2021 Virtual Meeting. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.