“As an ISES member, I can easily access journal publications, have the privilege of presenting my research in a world-class forum surrounded by others who share my interest in the topic, and have the opportunity to mentor the next generation of exposure scientists.”
– Nicolle Tulve, Chair, ISES Membership Committee
ISES is a specialty society focused on understanding the complex inter-relationships between human populations, communities, ecosystems, wildlife, and chemical, biological, and physical agents, and non-chemical stressors.
We are an influential professional society with a mission to serve and promote our members and advance the field of exposure science. When you join ISES, you will make a difference in furthering this mission and have opportunities to meet others who share your passion for exposure science.
Membership benefits include:
- Address high profile science topics (e.g., PFAS, biomonitoring, air quality)
- Engagement in multidisciplinary network of internationally renowned researchers
- Role in addressing exposure science topics, especially pandemic
- Support and leadership opportunities for students/new researchers and members of traditionally underrepresented groups
- Strategic decision making (e.g., opportunities for international science reviews and funding)
- Participation in international webinar series
- Student/new researcher network: mentoring program, travel awards, professional development and social networking at annual meeting and virtually
- Opportunities for awards for self and student
- Member pricing and access to virtual content for annual meeting
- Access to Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology (JESEE)
ISES membership is a smart investment in your professional development.
ISES Welcomes You!
Any individual with a professional interest in exposure science is invited to join. The Society seeks broad participation from various disciplines such as: exposure assessment, chemistry, biochemistry, risk assessment, biostatistics, physiology, toxicology, epidemiology, ecology, environmental engineering, and others.
You may join by submitting an application and the annual membership fee online through our secure payment processor, or by fax or postal mail to the ISES Executive Office. Students and international professionals with an interest in exposure assessment are especially encouraged to join.
Contact the ISES Executive Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Promises to be a Great Year… Join/Renew Now!
The Society has an active board led by President Paloma Beamer, whose vision is to “broaden, strengthen, activate, and elevate the Society to a state commensurate with the importance of exposure science.”
Please ensure all your contact information in the member portal is current and correct. Complete the optional fields and add a photo. This will help fellow Society members find you for networking opportunities, potential research collaborations, or follow-up to previous discussions. Remember, the member portal is only available to ISES members, so your information is protected.
Continue your professional development and achieve certification through conferences, regional seminars and chapter meetings–helping you make connections that benefit your career.