The Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology (JESEE), the official journal of ISES, is a leading peer-reviewed publication promoting high-level research of relevance to scientists in academic, governmental, and commercial settings. JESEE publishes a range of manuscripts from topics including:
- Acute and chronic health effects of exposures to chemical, physical, and biological stressors;
- Novel measurement and modeling approaches for characterizing exposure, along the source-to-outcome pathway;
- The development of molecular biomarkers of exposure and health response;
- Exposomics and the use of high-throughput omics-based methods for understanding exposure; and
- Occupational exposures and health.
Types of work considered include original research; feature articles on emerging issues significant to the field of exposure science; and reviews on subjects of importance to practitioners and consumers of exposure science. See www.nature.com/jes/about.html for more information. This link does not allow you to access the Journal. It is for information only.