Online access to JESEE for ISES members
- The Journal can only be accessed by signing into your ISES membership account.
- Once signed in, there will be a new Navigation menu item that appears within the Quick Links area on the left hand side of the My Profile page.
- From My Profile, members can access the Member Journal Quick Link on the left hand side of the page, which contains the Journal access link.
If you have any questions about accessing the Journal, please contact the ISES Executive Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 913-906-7024.
Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology E-alert: Get the latest issue straight to your inbox by signing up for the free e-alert here or via the link in the top right hand corner of the JESEE homepage.
The Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology (JESEE), the official journal of ISES, is a leading peer-reviewed publication promoting high-level research of relevance to scientists in academic, governmental, and commercial settings. JESEE publishes a range of manuscripts from topics including:
- Acute and chronic health effects of exposures to chemical, physical, and biological stressors;
- Novel measurement and modeling approaches for characterizing exposure, along the source-to-outcome pathway;
- The development of molecular biomarkers of exposure and health response;
- Exposomics and the use of high-throughput omics-based methods for understanding exposure; and
- Occupational exposures and health.
Types of work considered include original research; feature articles on emerging issues significant to the field of exposure science; and reviews on subjects of importance to practitioners and consumers of exposure science. See www.nature.com/jes/about.html for more information. This link does not allow you to access the Journal. It is for information only.